AI is here and is not going away. The value of the AI market is only set to increase, with it estimated to surpass a value of $89 billion a year by 2025, and an important part of this market will be AI that powers cloud computing. AI and cloud computing are already impacting our lives, with the prevalence of digital assistants like Alexa, Google Home, and Siri, and cloud computing is not only a cost-effective data storage and processes solution but a vital part of the adoption of AI.
Combining AI with cloud computing is bringing about a revolution in cloud computing systems, enabling massive networks of supporting data which can learn and improve all the time. For businesses, this means an organization can become more insight-focused, strategic, and efficiently managed. The cloud brings agility, greater storage, and cost reduction; AI brings speedier data management and smoother workflows.
AI infrastructures, combined with public cloud, private cloud & hybrid cloud, bring about numerous benefits, including:
- Cost-effective functions
- Improved data management
- Rise in productivity
- Intelligent automation
- Insights that go deeper
- Enhanced security
- Reliability and flexibility
And here are five additional ways in which AI has a positive impact on cloud computing:
- AI means a cloud can be self-managed with all routine activities automated and monitored, making overall functions more sophisticated and accountable. More data can be fed into the cloud computing system with AI, and predictions can be far more accurate, too. “The name of the game, fundamentally, is advancement, power and support,” says Justin Leigh, a tech writer at Research papers UK and Writinity. “The integration of AI will lead exponentially to better outcomes.”
- AI enhances all aspects of data management, boosting query accuracy of databases, improving performance, and saving on resources. Plus, AI means businesses can cope with far larger volumes of data, as it can help organize digital data and streamline its storage. Real-time monitoring and accounting will be strengthened, and risks and malware can be quickly identified and dealt with.
- Both AI and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) improve productivity, especially when it comes to businesses’ performance in personalization, security, and customer service, adding value to their enterprise and for their clients. Consumer behavior can be tracked along with fluctuating, real-time demand. Using the Saas model, the ability to host data and accommodate complex software requirements is not only easier, but having vast amounts of valuable data on cloud, with greater access, is truly seismic.
- AI brings down costs and lessens the chance of errors. Because AI minimizes human action and influence, there is less risk of error with an AI cloud computing model. The system becomes self-learning, meaning an upsweep in quicker decision making, with less people having to be involved. Of course, this will lower costs and increase efficiency. “We will always need people, but an AI integrated cloud module affords a business the best assistance in service and value,” says Bob Carol, a blogger at Draft beyond. “This highly effective model can do it all – analyze both demand and available resources and identify a business’s competition & associated trends in the market, all without the risk of user error.”
- AI provides more security. The AI and cloud computing combined model will automatically improve the security of both resources and data. Not only does it dispense with the need for human interference, but it can also immediately detect any suspicious events or cyber interference and block them. A business’s exposure is thereby automatically reduced as they will have a system in place to do everything for them.
AI and cloud computing have the power to revolutionize businesses at each and every tier, with limitless potential in an ever-expanding technological landscape. Key processes, deep learning, scaling a business at every level and every function, and integrating all data seamlessly and swiftly will only serve as a positive impact on businesses in these exciting times for growth and innovation.
BRAMS Partnership with the leader
With its expertise, BRAMS offers you market-leading cloud solutions billed per use. With BRAMS, now you can unleash your full potential and focus on what matters most: Your activities with maximum security for your system. Thanks to its partnerships and collaboration with the biggest global cloud pioneers: Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud and Google Cloud, Brams has become a multi-industry focus, to support companies of different sectors and sizes to move to the Cloud for more than two decades of expertise.